Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants :
“Vacances Destin”
 autres voyageurs ont déjà réservé dans cet établissement
The Pool
Les réservations pour cette résidence sont traitées dans l'ordre de leur arrivée. Réservez vos dates avant qu'elles ne soient plus disponibles
Grounds Grounds
7 avis
Grounds
Grounds
Kitchen
New Appliances and everything you could want to make any meal!
Kitchen
Lots and lots of glasses and serving ware!
The Queen Bedroom
1st floor full bath
1st Floor Bedroom-queen
Hallways
Spacious 3rd floor deck overlooking the pool
Porch in front of Pool House
The Building
The Building
Cette propriété n'est pas disponible aux dates demandées.
Ne laissez pas tomber! Renseignez-vous sur les locations semblables disponibles -
Voir toutes les locations disponibles
Résumé

Avis écrit le 3 juillet 2018 Séjour en juin 2018
personne a ou ont trouvé cet avis utile
Google Voir la traduction automatique

Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile? oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Mayayc007
New York, État de New York
Avis écrit le 24 juillet 2017 Séjour en juillet 2017
personne a ou ont trouvé cet avis utile

20 févr. 2018
Thanks Malissa!
As you can see, the problems from the previous reviews have all been addressed! Remember, Repeat Renters get a discount!
~N
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Carrie S
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 3 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 8 juillet 2017 Séjour en juillet 2017
personnes a ou ont trouvé cet avis utile

16 juil. 2017
I only know what renters tell me, so here are a couple things. 1) I hired a new cleaning service I feel very confident with & let go of the one the complaints have been from. I was unaware until reading this of the stain or the cushions. The house keeper had taken the dish towels home to clean (again I did not know she didn't leave many) I bought several more and got the other ones back. There are mattress protectors on the beds, unsure why that one did not, but will get one. The carpets were actually just done 3 weeks ago, so if they are in bad shape again (they looked nearly brand new) again, this is how I'm finding out. The new cleaning crew will be addressing the air vents & I'm going over to replace the filters today.
Regarding the cabinets~we just bought this house 1 1/2 years ago & kept it off the rental system for 6 months while I gutted 9% of it & did many many repairs. But we can only afford to do so many things in one year or won't be able to pay the actual mortgage...as it is I spend more on the houses than hubby would like because I want it to be the best it can be.
I am so truly sorry for their not enjoying my home. Couldn't be more embarrassed as it not how I want to present myself or the homes. I got into rentals to make people happy, not to make money (though Hubby would like them to turn a profit). If I felt there were issues I could no longer handle, I would sell the houses!
I don't know what they mean about it needing updating.
Vic O
2 avis
Avis écrit le 17 mai 2017 Séjour en mai 2017

03 juil. 2017
Each of the things shared here we could have fixed if contacted. The thermostat is supposed to be set at 72, which we could do by computer...any lower and the AC's freeze up. Also there are a couple of stand up fans available. What makes the house warmer is the doors being opened a lot or left open, so that is one way to help keep it cool. The extra sheets and blankets are on a shelf over the washer/dryer & marked.
The she is actually new, but I had to fire the guy putting together due to his behavior. It is actually together now.
Had I been told about the outdoor lights I or my son would have brought new ones over...I was unaware of the gate, as It was fine last time I was there, and if something like that happens I only know if a renter tells me...this is the first I'm hearing about all of this.
I do wish the beach are between the hotels was bigger...but nothing I can do about that. We are going to get beach setup with 2 chairs and and umbrella next summer. Just wasn't able to fit it in this year's budget. Also there is are several public accesses...including one 1 mile away at the Crab Trap, which is where my family went when we lived 1 mile passed it.
As soon as an issue is brought to my attention I put my all into making it right as soon as possible. I even had a guest ask if we had a griddle, we did not, so I went and bought 3, one for each of our rentals. I just need to be contacted. And I try to check on the rentals every couple weeks. In fact this last Sat during turnover while the housekeepers were there my family of 6 went to all of them to fix minor repairs, change the AC filters and look it over to make sure everything was as it should be.
I will be reimbursing them for the lights.
I open to questions, and feedback always to make my rentals the best they can be for my guests vacation!
I do appreciate the nice things said here. I strive for excellence.
~Noelle
tbarraco0...
Hilliard, Ohio
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 4 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 20 avril 2017 Séjour en mars 2017
personnes a ou ont trouvé cet avis utile

20 févr. 2018
I do wish they had had a different experience! I bought rentals to make people happy not to make money (which we are not yet) And if she were to give us another try I'd give her 15% (5% is the usually repeat rental discount.
I only know what my renters tell me. The housekeepers I had at this time had done well for me for months. This one got them fired. I have a great housekeeping crew that has to finish an hour before check in for the Property Manager (also new) to inspect. The property manager lives 2 mins away and avail for any problems since I do not live there.
We did not know about the light being out & I wish it had been replaced sooner, those contractors and handymen have been replaced as well.
The pool, again, I only know what I'm told. The pool guy said he'd go out but didn't right away. He's been replace. We have a wonderful company now...they send me pictures after each cleaning. And they come twice during high season.
The Daybed we did not know was broken (or at least I didn't).
My current Housekeepers clean outside, even set up the chairs, and the check drawers incase a renter has left something.
I am just now reading about the wallet & am ashamed that my son did not return to them. I know he did not find it or he would have told me. Can't be as sure of the old cleaning crew, which is a shame.
Basically, Everything has been fixed and then some & we actually have a management team in place, which we did not, so it was all on me...and I had gone from having 1 rental for 4 years to 3. We are selling one, so we can focus on getting to just right.
Entrez les dates pour connaître les tarifs exacts
2 personnes
Adultes2
Enfants0
Appliquer
Possédez-vous une location de vacances? Inscrivez-la ici.
Revenus supplémentaires
Gagnez de l’argent en louant votre domicile. Aucuns frais initiaux et aucun contrat : gardez-en davantage pour vous-même.
Facile à gérer
Confirmez vos réservations en un seul clic et assurez le suivi de chacune des étapes, depuis les demandes de réservation aux départs des clients, même lorsque vous êtes en déplacement.
Adopté par les voyageurs
Comptant des millions d’avis et de paiements en ligne protégés, TripAdvisor aide les voyageurs à réserver votre domicile en toute confiance.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite