Nous avons remarqué que vous utilisez un navigateur non reconnu. Il se peut que les pages de TripAdvisor ne s'affichent pas correctement.Notre site est optimisé pour les navigateurs suivants :
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
“Torres de Yomeli Playa de las America Tenerife”
 autres voyageurs ont déjà réservé dans cet établissement
Les réservations pour cette résidence sont traitées dans l'ordre de leur arrivée. Réservez vos dates avant qu'elles ne soient plus disponibles
Vérifier la disponibilité
Demander la réservation
Faites une demande
Très bien
7 avis
Cette propriété n'est pas disponible aux dates demandées.
Ne laissez pas tomber! Renseignez-vous sur les locations semblables disponibles -
Voir toutes les locations disponibles
Résumé
Condo/Appartement -
1 chambre, 1 salle de bain, 4 personnes
Playa de las Americas, Ténérife, Îles Canaries

Avis des voyageurs de TripAdvisor

Très bien - basé sur 7 avis
Écrire un avis

Avis des voyageurs de TripAdvisor

Date | Note
  • Allemand en 1er
  • D'abord en anglais
  • D'abord en français
  • Italien en 1er
  • Suédois en 1er
  • Tout voir
  • Derniers résultats en français
D'abord en français
Allemand en 1er
D'abord en anglais
D'abord en français
Italien en 1er
Suédois en 1er
Tout voir
Derniers résultats en français
D'abord en français
Un membre de TripAdvisor
1 avis
“Tromperie et horrible-forte déception”
Avis écrit le 27 mars 2017 Séjour en mars 2017

Tromperie car depuis plusieurs mois, la piscine est vide et inutilisable (je vous demande d'ailleurs de me rembourser pour dédommagement une quote part du prix de la location et de ne pas faire figurer actuellement la piscine sur vos pubs(mensongère).
Horrible à cause de la propreté, cafards dans la cuisine, la salle de bain, la chambre et le lit (photos à votre disposition), vue gênante, indiscrète et rapprochée donnant directement sur l'immeuble en face, il faut attendre environ 10 minutes pour avoir de l'eau chaude, le lavabo de la salle de bain est bouché t la lunette des WC est cassée, nous n'avions que 2 petites serviettes de toilette alors que la location est prévue et tarifée pour 4, tout ça fait que nous n'avons pas passé de bonnes vacances et je ne comprends pas votre cotation pour cette location.

Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    Non.
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile? oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Réponse de la direction
11 avr. 2017
Complaints or constructive negative feedback is not a problem, provided that it is based only on true events and it is made respectfully.
We strive to provide our guests with the best hosting experience by sharing our unique small apartment on Tenerife. We are constantly improving our equipment and services to meet our guests needs and we are very disappointed, when our guests do not acknowledge that and treat us with disrespect and with false complaints, just as if they were expecting to get refunded or get a discount voucher from a large tour agency for their next trip.

After such an unfair review, I must at least try to provide to the readers my point of view to the arguments of our guest, Mr. Patrick Menut.
1. "several months the pool was empty and unusable (I ask you also to refund me for compensation a share of the price of the rental and not to include the swimming pool on your (deceitful) pubs." > That assumption is very far from being truth, because there was an accident at the pool just before this guest arrived and I was not aware of it. Only after his immediate complaint, I called the complex management to ask about it and they told me that there was a heavy damage in the water pipes they began to start repairing. The communitarian pool is shared among 70 apartments of the complex and it is not on our hands to expedite the operations to fix it immediately. I offered the guest immediately to make him a 50 EUR discount and just I needed from him his bank details to make the transfer, which he did not provide me. He explained me that he needed to buy an espresso coffee machine on his own and asked me to refund it to him in cash. I did my best to arrange for him a person to pay him back even more than the machine cost by leaving the keys (15 EUR). This guest since the moment he arrived he did not stop contacting every person possible (my agent, me and even the reception of the complex) for his complaints, although I thought we had clarified everything on the phone and with messaging. I am of course very sad that the pool broke just before this guest arrived and he could not enjoy it, but unfortunately such things may happen.
2. "Clean rooms, cockroaches in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and bed (pictures at your disposal)" > Come on, please be serious... This is a reason to change my cleaning service if it was true and when we talked on the phone the guest did not explain me any of these. I know that some cockroaches is unavoidable not to see during the evening hours because on the island they are literally everywhere. If someone totally hate cockroaches, then I do not recommend him visiting the island. The guest is also responsible of keeping the apartment clean, daily emptying the trash, not letting any food accessible to pests and keeping all the doors and windows closed during the evening hours. In order to take the matters to my hands, I am arriving shortly to the apartment to make a complete cockroach elimination by using the help of a professional and buying a whole new kitchen.
3. "awkward, indiscreet and close view directly on the building in front" > That is again something superbly exaggerated. I have provided my listing with enough pictures, so that the guest can see in advance the exact balcony view, which combines the direct view on the ocean, right and left and in the middle there is the other tower of the complex. There is absolutely no deceit here and the distance is not indiscreet, since there are minimum 30 meters in-between.
4. "it takes about 10 minutes to have Hot water" > That is also exaggerated. We are investigating the fact why the water does not get warm enough quickly, but this happens generally during the evening hours after the sunset, when possibly most of solar-heated water has been consumed. Anyways we are working on it and along with the renovation of the kitchen we are renovating the bathroom as well.
5. "the bathroom sink is clogged and the toilet seat is broken" > None of these is true. Of course if you let the water running in full pressure for over 10 minutes you are going to see it accumulating in the douche, but that is normal. The seat is not broken, it slightly moves. We are going to replace it.
6. "we only had 2 small towels while the rental is scheduled and charged for 4" > That is absolutely not true. The apartment can accommodate 4 but you have booked it for 2 adults. I provide to my 2/Person guests with minimum 1 kitchen towel, 2 face towels, 2 body towels and 2 beach towels. Along with that I provide to my guests a private laundry machine with detergents and all kinds of shampoos and papers.
7. "we have not had a good holiday and I do not understand your listing for this rental" > I feel really sorry for you but I do not want to believe that the rental was the reason you did not have a good holiday. I have hosted multiple guests over the last year from different cultures and ages and I have received very good reviews so far. I use this same apartment also about 6 times a year for my own holidays and I am having great time enjoying every bit of it. Now I am going to renovate it further and aim for much better reviews and joyful holidays of my guests.

You have read both points of view and the judgement is yours. We desire to have cooperative, open, truthful and positive guests.
Thank you for your understanding.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Avis écrit le 22 novembre 2017 Séjour en novembre 2017
Google traduction

Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile? oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un voyageur et non de TripAdvisor LLC ou de ses partenaires.
twoofus18...
Cardiff, Royaume-Uni
Auteur de niveau 1
3 avis
3 avis sur les hôtels
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 7 votes utiles
Avis écrit le 25 avril 2017 Séjour en janvier 2016
Google traduction

Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    oui.
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile? oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Réponse de la direction
05 sept. 2017
Thank you very much for your review. You have been great guests and we enjoyed so much meeting you. Hopefully if you visit our apartment again it will be much more comfortable for you, as we have made many renovations this summer. Greetings
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Kasia K
1 avis
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1 vote utile
Avis écrit le 4 septembre 2016 Séjour en février 2016
Google traduction
1
personne a ou ont trouvé cet avis utile

Rapport qualité-prix Chambres
Position Propreté
Service
Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    oui.
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile? oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Réponse de la direction
05 sept. 2016
Thank you Kasha! You have been our first guest and we appreciate you have enjoyed your stay.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
702micael...
1 avis
Avis écrit le 13 avril 2017 Séjour en février 2017
Google traduction

Recommanderiez-vous cet hôtel à un ami ?    oui.
Cet avis vous a-t-il été utile? oui
Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de TripAdvisor et non de TripAdvisor LLC.
Réponse de la direction
05 sept. 2017
Thank you so much for your positive review. You are most welcome to stay at our place again and this time enjoy your stay much more with a newly renovated kitchen and more.
Cette réponse est l'opinion subjective du représentant de la direction et non de TripAdvisor LLC
Entrez les dates pour connaître les tarifs exacts
2 personnes
Adultes2
Enfants0
Appliquer
Possédez-vous une location de vacances? Inscrivez-la ici.
Revenus supplémentaires
Gagnez de l’argent en louant votre domicile. Aucuns frais initiaux et aucun contrat : gardez-en davantage pour vous-même.
Facile à gérer
Confirmez vos réservations en un seul clic et assurez le suivi de chacune des étapes, depuis les demandes de réservation aux départs des clients, même lorsque vous êtes en déplacement.
Adopté par les voyageurs
Comptant des millions d’avis et de paiements en ligne protégés, TripAdvisor aide les voyageurs à réserver votre domicile en toute confiance.
Configurez votre annonce gratuite
;