Animaux de compagnie : oui
Autorisation de fumer : non
Convient aux enfants : oui
*Please note that rates are quoted in USD unless otherwise noted.
From snow-capped mountains to sandy beaches, delicious organic dining to unique shopping, Canada’s beautiful Vancouver Island has a little something for everyone, no matter what season!
While you’re visiting Vancouver Island, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental will serve as your perfect home-away-from-home. (Please note that an on-site property manager lives in a separate, locked off, lower level apartment.) Spend your mornings having coffee on the spacious back patio as you enjoy the views of the large, grassy yard and lush, green forest. The living room is great for lounging - The vaulted ceilings and massive windows make the room feel very bright and airy. Settle down and snuggle up in front of the toasty fireplace, where you can watch your favorite shows or DVDs on the flat-screen TV, or surf the internet via the home’s WiFi. If you and your travel companions get hungry, the home has an outdoor grill and a great kitchen, which comes fully equipped with all the utensils and appliances you need to prepare your favorite meals or snacks. Enjoy meals outside on the private patio, or perhaps at the breakfast bar. There is even a chicken coop and also raspberry bushes in the back yard so you can enjoy fresh eggs and delicious raspberries! At the end of the day, the kids will love sleeping in the bunk beds, while the adults will enjoy spreading out in the master bedroom, offering a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom. You'll surely get a good night's sleep so you and your guests will be ready to have another exciting day on Vancouver Island!
From here, you’ll have easy access to a variety of activities on Vancouver Island. You’ll love that this rental is just a 7-minute walk to the Errington River and biking trails, so you can easily explore the surrounding area. Plus, the colorful town of Parksville is only a 10-minute drive away. Parksville is a great place to relax on the sandy beaches, play a round of golf at one of the 6 nearby courses, or shop at the quaint Coombs Country Market. If you’re looking for some outdoor adventures, you can ski the slopes of Mount Washington, trek rugged coastal hiking trails, explore Englishman Falls Provincial Park, try your hand at mountain biking, or even go big-wave surfing. Come discover what Vancouver Island has for you!
Key Residence Features:
- Great location - Only a 7-minute walk to the Errington River and a variety of biking trails, and 10 minutes away from Parksville
- This home has a spacious patio and large yard - Perfect for cook-outs!
- The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Chicken coop and raspberry bushes in back yard for great fresh eggs and fruit!
- With WiFi access and a computer, you'll easily be able to stay connected while you're on vacation
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, dresser, end table, lamp, walk-in closet, access to deck, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, large closet
- Bedroom 3: Bunk-Bed with Double on bottom and Twin on top, computer desk, closet
- 2 Full-sized Air Mattresses
- Pet friendly with fee (2-pet maximum)
- No smoking
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- An on site property manager lives in a separate, locked off lower level apartment.
- Please note payment will be in USD