My husband and I stayed here for two nights on our way down to the southern part of Florida. It was a great place to go see the Ichnetucknee Springs and just see the beautiful countryside.
Why did we like this place?
1. Dave and MaryAnn, the hosts, are so gracious and very proactive in communicating with you about your stay.
2. The cabin is in the very back of the property. It’s quiet. At night if you turn off the AC and the fan and you sit on the porch, you can hear owls and watch quite the lightening bug show.
3. It has plenty of hot water.
4. The water pressure is amazing.
5. Bed is comfy.
6. They have dark curtains on the windows so if you want to sleep in in that comfortable bed, you can.
7. The place is clean.
The place is tiny, just as it is described. But it is a super place for exploring the springs. We would stay there again.