I literally would give this home 0 stars if I could, the best part of the home was when I checked out, mind you a day early, I probably did not spent 12 hours at the property. Upon arrival, my brother and sister in law had to wait an hour to get in, so check in was at 4:00, house was not ready until 5:00 as maid was "cleaning" she carried 9 bags of trash out of the home! Upon getting into the home, there were very strict instructions that NO SMOKING was allowed on the property or in the community at all! The first thing my brother and sister in law saw were 2 cigarette butts laying on a table on one of the decks and several butts around the yard along with trash. The home was not at all CLEAN, the floors were dirty, the dishwasher was full of dishes and the dish tab was not even half way dissolved, the kitchen sink would not turn off. The living room furniture is in bad condition and they had taken the sofa throw pillows and used them under the sofa cushions for reinforcement as otherwise you would be sitting on springs, the lights are a wreck as to what goes to what, a outlet box fell out of the wall on the outside deck, there were bugs in the home, my fiance and myself and granddaughter were bitten numerous times, the upstairs bedroom smelled of soured clothing, the smell was unreal and made it very difficult to enjoy the comfort of the bedroom, there were hair elastics under beds, behind night stands, etc. furniture was dusty, bath tub upstairs when attempting to turn off water, handle fell off, there is so much rotted wood on the home, mushrooms growing on home, moss growing on windows, etc. the booking company was awful and so unorganized, two days after check in I received a text telling me they were excited for me to be checking in with my check in instructions attached. This home cost us alot of money for the quality and comfort received and this home has not been maintained at all nor properly cleaned, the refrigerator had been turned off. I am warning you, DO NOT RENT THIS HELLHOLE!!! It was the absolute worst experience I have had in many, many years! I am truly positive there were more issues than I have listed but you tend to forget when so overwhelmed with so many issues!